The Stubai Super Card
The Stubai Alps All Inclusive
If you spend your summer holidays at the Hotel Brugger, you automatically get the Stubai Super Card free of charge. And this Card truly lives up to its name. From free rides with all lifts to public transport and admissions to swimming pools everything is included what holiday makers possibly could need to enjoy their summer holidays to the full.
- free use of: the Stubaier Gletscherbahn, the Serlesbahnen, the Schlick 2000 Bergbahnen, the Elferlifte (1 ascent / descent per day)
- free use of the buses of Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe
- free use of the Stubaitalbahn Fulpmes - Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- one entrance per week for 3 hours in the waterpark StuBay
- free use of the Neustift indoor pool & the Mieders swimming pool
- 1 ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
- NEW: 30% discount on cinema tickets at Fulpmes cinema
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley, on admission to the Air-Parc at StuBay, on admission to the ice cave on the Stubai Glacier, ...
- AND A LOT MORE