Skiing Resort Schlick2000
Gregarious and familiar
The offer of pistes at the Schlick 2000 skiing centre is characterised by its unique diversity. The jewel of the facility is the detachable 6-seat CD& Zirmachbahn lift with comfort chairs, heating and hood, that takes winter sports fans from the Valley Station at 1,910 m up to 2,240 m in less than 3 minutes.
Downhill runs across all levels of difficulty, a 3 km, artificial snow covered valley descent, a speed run, the Skiline altitude profile measurement “Who travels farthest in terms of altitude?“, spectacular slopes for free riders as well as the Free Nature Fun Park welcome winter sports enthusiasts.
The multi-coloured BIG Ron children’s area, the Schanzlin training hill and the excellent support at the Schlick BIG Family ski school, with mascot BIG Ron, make the Schlick a particularly family-friendly skiing area. In addition to that the skiing area at the entrance of the Stubaital is a real “snow hole”.
Fully covered with artificial snow systems and favoured by the weather gods, skiers will find excellent conditions here from end of November until far into April.
Information regarding the ski area, the ski pass and prices you can receive directly at all ticket windows at the ski areas.
- Schlick 2000 – sociable and snowy
- Snow guaranteed on 75% of all slopes
- A winter sports region with a great atmosphere
- Ski-runs for all abilities
- Carving slopes
- 10 cosy huts, restaurants, ice bar and parasol bar
- All-day childcare, including care of small children
- Starting point for paragliders and hang-gliders
- Toboggan runs and winter hiking trails
- SPS 2000: the Stubai Park Schlick 2000 offers visitors everything a good snow park should: kickers, rails, steep curves... The entire park is maintained and groomed by our park ranger on a regular basis.
Make your personal winter dreams come true:
- skiing, carving, snowboarding
- tobogganing on a 6 km run
- high-altitude cross-country skiing
- winter hiking in an unspoilt winter landscape
- paragliding, hang-gliding, tandem flights