Ski plus City Pass
Ski in 13 different areas and experience the city with one ticket
(minimum validity of two days)
From the winter season 2019/20, the ski regions Stubai and Innsbruck will merge into a single pass – the SKI plus CITY Pass. This pass includes not only selected ski areas, but also - and this is unique worldwide - all Innsbruck Card services free of charge.
This means that with this ski pass you can use 13 ski areas, 3 swimming pools and 22 Innsbruck Card services as a guest in the Hotel Brugger.
- 13 skiing areas: Stubaier Gletscher, Axamer Lizum, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl und Glungezer
- Innsbruck Card with 22 benefits such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpenzoo, the Imperial Hofburg, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Use of the ski bus system and the Sightseer
- Free admission to indoor pools Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift recreation centre and Stubay Sauna and Swimming Paradise (one admission to indoor pool for 4 hours)
- 25% discount on night rides on participating mountain railways