Ski plus City Pass
Ski in 13 different areas and experience the city with one ticket
VALIDITY PERIOD from 07.01.2023 to 22.04.2023
(minimum validity of two days)
From the winter season 2019/20, the ski regions Stubai and Innsbruck will merge into a single pass – the SKI plus CITY Pass. This pass includes not only selected ski areas, but also - and this is unique worldwide - all Innsbruck Card services free of charge.
This means that with this ski pass you can use 13 ski areas, 3 swimming pools and 22 Innsbruck Card services as a guest in the Hotel Brugger.
- 13 skiing areas: Stubaier Gletscher, Axamer Lizum, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl und Glungezer
- Innsbruck Card with 22 benefits such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpenzoo, the Imperial Hofburg, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Use of the ski bus system and the Sightseer
- Free admission to indoor pools Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift recreation centre and Stubay Sauna and Swimming Paradise (one admission to indoor pool for 4 hours)
- 25% discount on night rides on participating mountain railways